Wednesday, 19 July 2017

The Market...

Near the high mountains in the morning, I see a market close by. Blues tents are set up as many people scramble around the market to find and buy lots of food. Caravans parked up nearly block one side of the market. I can smell the gas, even though the vans were off.


The voices in the market are calm, as many people buy tonnes of many food items. The smell some barbecue food were served to the people behind me. I see people just standing around, looking at the many choices of food. Nearly everyone waited in patience as the food are sold to others. Some got lost, not finding the tent or food they were looking for.


The fresh air coming from the trees also made me calm. Sun rays came down on me, making me thirsty. I smell others with body sweat on their heads and more people getting lost, so they went to the people who sell food for directions. I wanted to rest under a shade, like the trees or the tents. After a day in the markets, it was done, every one packed their tents and stuff. Crowds went away walking, or driving, with the smell of gas coming from the cars, making me cough a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment