GBW: Transcript

Below is the transcript of the phone call shared between Odrastan Chancellor Stanley and Ustwynsian Prime Minister Willy.

9:35 pm - News reports all over Ustwynsia state that Apolsna's capital has been struck by a missile launched by Odrastan Chancellor Stanley.

9:37 pm - Ustwynsian Prime Minister Willy rings Odrastan Chancellor Stanley, marking the first time they have spoken after the April 18th attack.

9:41 pm - After seven attempts, the Prime Minister reaches the Chancellor.

---ODRASTAN CHANCELLOR STANLEY ANSWERS, CALL BEGINS---

ODRASTAN CHANCELLOR: I can't believe you had the audacity to call this number! Who gave you this number! All of this is because of you, Ustwynsian Prime Minister!

*silence for three seconds*

ODRASTAN CHANCELLOR: Are you even there?! I'm not wasting my time with you any longer.

*more silence*

PRIME MINISTER: Wait, hello? Wait! What?! I need to speak with you this instant, Chancellor! Hello?! Hello!

*silence*

PRIME MINISTER: (talking to someone nearby away from the phone) I've lost him, all is lost now. There's only one-

ODRASTAN CHANCELLOR: I was just seeing if you'd stay on the line, Prime Minister...

PRIME MINISTER: (in surprise) Oh, goodness, you're still there! I need to speak with you regarding your recent attack-

ODRASTAN CHANCELLOR: It was not an attack, Willy-

PRIME MINISTER: Yes it was and you bloody know it! You can't get away with it for the second time! I can't let you cause mayhem like this anymore!

ODRASTAN CHANCELLOR: You think that talking me out of my intentions is going to suddenly give me a change of heart? I've got more weapons that I plan to use, and there's nothing anyone can do to prevent any future attacks from happening.

PRIME MINISTER: Fine then...it is settled.

I declare a blogging war.

---PRIME MINISTER WILLY HANGS UP, CALL ENDS AT 9:42 pm---

Comments

Popular Posts

Perspectives on the Dawn Raids (Level One History Assignment #1)

April 25th...