My 200th Blog Post!!!

Book Dress Up Day
My first picture on Blogger
This is it, my 200th blog post. Over these 2 years with my blog and netbook, I have made blog posts with my blog, starting with All About Me. Even during the 2012 end of the year holidays, I was still blogging recounts, like My Sister’s Birthday, Boxing Day, and then making a small game after New Years Day, Spot the Difference. All 200 blog posts together, 131 posts in 2013, and 69 posts in 2012. I can't WAIT to start blogging in my new century of blog posts. This is it, my 200th blog post.


Comments

  1. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!! Congratulations Willy for being the first Room 5 student to reach 200 blog posts! What a fantastic achievement! And what a creative way to share your 200th blog post with the world!
    Love it :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Willy for being the first Room 5 student to reach 200 blog posts! What a fantastic and i like how you are the BFG.keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWOWOWOWOWOW congratulation on getting your 200 blog post and you must be the first year 6 to get 200 blog post keep it up hopefully next term you may be up to 300 keep it up willy.

    By Quitah your class mate

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

April 25th...

Hercules Movie Evaluation Task - Movie Questions

GBW: Transcript