My Sister's Birthday


My SisterOn Sunday, the 23rd of December, it was my little sister’s 3rd birthday. During her special day, in the afternoon, my uncle’s girlfriend gave my sister a 36 puzzle piece set and a barbie doll, whose name was “Jade”.



Later, at nearly 5:30 in the afternoon, most of my family (except for my brother and uncle) went to our church that we used to go. We were greeted from some people at that church with handshakes and kisses. Even though my sister was only 3 now, she still has that beautiful face that says: “Could you give me something, please?” and still, she was always cheeky, so cheeky that people at that church gave her many stuff, like chips which were flavored with cheese, and lollies with many flavors. I was feeling embarrassed, because she was getting lots of stuff, people are giving away food to her. It felt, different than usual.



After 9:00, me, my mum and sister went to McDonalds to buy a meal to celebrate my sister’s  birthday. When we were going to pay for the whole meal, the “Drive-Thru” person had a little conversation with my sister, but my sister was speaking gibberish. I was stunned. We went back home to eat our meal before 9:50, then my mum, dad, and sister went outside to have a long talk. The first part was between 10:05-10:35, and the second part was between 10:50-11:15.

Comments

  1. Hi Willy. I am delighted to see you posting about your holiday experiences. Well done. You are using some wonderful phrases in your writing. I especially loved it when you said
    Even though my sister was only 3 now, she still has that beautiful face that says: “Could you give me something, please?”
    I know just what you are talking about. Is that her photo?

    Keep posting on your blog

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Hercules Movie Evaluation Task - Movie Questions

April 25th...

GBW: Transcript