All About Me.





Talofa lava, my name is Willy. I am nine years old. I was born in New Zealand, at Greenlane hospital in 2002. I have short, black hair. My skin is tan and smooth. My eyes are dark brown. I am tall and skinny.

I have one older brother and one strong sister. I live with my mum, dad, brother, sister, uncle and my Samoan Nana.  I love my beautiful family because they help me every time I'm stuck on something.

Me and my family are Samoan and I like it. My family eats delicious island food like taro, corn beef, cooked banana, fish and other food. I love my culture because we get to wear lavalavas (not me of course) and we also love dancing to music.

I enjoy cleaning up messy dishes, going outside for the cool fresh air, watching on my big television, and going on my new netbook at school.

My best friend is Taylor. He has black sporty shoes, short black hair, dark brown eyes and light brown skin. He is funny, smart and cool.

When I grow up, I want to be in an office worker or a bank accounter because I'm not right for the outside work. I’ll have to work hard on my netbook to achieve these goals. My learning goals for this year is to improve on my spelling skills and to improve my thinking by reflecting on my learning. To archive these goals, my family can make me work hard at home, practice my spelling everyday, and make me use the key competencies to extend my thinking.

Comments

  1. Hi Willy,

    I like how you have used powerful adjectives in your description. Keep it up!

    From Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your story best friend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Willy,
    I LOVED YOUR ART SLIDE SHOW IT WAS SO INTERESTING.

    From Shantai

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow good story willy,i'm very proud of you,keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Hercules Movie Evaluation Task - Movie Questions

April 25th...

GBW: Transcript